Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are the most hottest boy names and the prettiest girl names?

lately I've been thinking of names that are good names for people and I would like to know your opinion on them so what do you think are hot boy names and pretty girl names?



I came up with

Boy:Tyler



Girl: KatherineWhat are the most hottest boy names and the prettiest girl names?
Boy: Kyle(hawt)

Girl: Kaylee (ilike the sound)
鈾?for pretty girls names :: Shiloh, Mariah, Rosalie, Charlotte, Naomi, Alice, Delilah, Farrah, Michelle, Audrey, Kairi, Emma, Hazel, and Iris :3



鈾?Some hott boy name lmao :: Aaron, Damien, Sterling, Joseph, Elliott, Kenneth, Peirce, Everett, Isaac, Stephan, Hannan, Vincent, and Kendall :)What are the most hottest boy names and the prettiest girl names?
Hmm, i think Jesse , Tony, jack and Jacob are the most hottest name for boy ..for girls, I would suggest Emma , Lilly , and britney :)What are the most hottest boy names and the prettiest girl names?
Tyler and Katherine are very common names. Not saying they are bad names know people with both. But I am more into unique names just a few of my favorites



Girls boys

Scarlett Sterling

Madaline (maddie) Garrett

Bristol Bentley
Boy : Jason

Girl : Hannah
Derek and Georgia
They are nice names, neither scream "super-hott" to me though

No comments:

Post a Comment