Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anybody else have a hard time picking out boy names?

I'm pregnant with my second child, and looking into names. I am not going to find out what I am having. (I didn't with my first!) I can think of a million names for a girl that I like, and I am hoping for a girl since I already have a boy. But I need ideas for both.

My sons name is Brayden Alexander.Anybody else have a hard time picking out boy names?
ah i know what you mean we have a girls name picked Kadence Isabella but the boys! ah i just cant think of any an i dont want one that is too common but nothing overly unique for a boy, we like Bradyn pronounced brad-dyn but i think to many people will call him brayden which is your sons name lol which is nice btw!
my friends boys name is braeden alexander!

her daughter is victoria reneeAnybody else have a hard time picking out boy names?
It took some tough thinking and a lot of websites haha. I came across unique names that I like more than the names I had first picked out. I was originally looking at Thomas and John for names, but they are SO common that, that never happened. Sons: Sebastian, Felix.Anybody else have a hard time picking out boy names?
? Tyler

? Lucas

? Dylan

? Collin

? Evan

? Noah

? Gavin

? Mason

? Jesse

? Brendan

? Elias/Eli

? Embry

? Reuben
Boys:

wiliam

james

spencer
i always have trouble with the girl names

brenton

brenden

bryan

cody

anthony

dillon

christain

william





dayna

chloe

natalie
I always feel if you can only come up with girl names that your mommy tuition is that it will be a girl! I knew my son would be a boy! We are trying again and I will bet mine will be a boy again. Anyway boy names, I like Biblical, my son is Gabriel.



Brayden and Tyler

Brayden and Brianna



Congrats!
male names are alot harder!!!!!! Here are a few names i personally like.

levi,

issac,

brad,

seth
I find it easier to pick boy names. My boy names list is much larger than my girl names list. That frustrates me. I'm a girl, shouldn't it be easier to pick names for my own gender?



I'll give you my TOP 10 for each gender. [:



-Jackson Samuel.

-Tristan Cole.

-Callum Andrew.

-Mason Bradley.

-Gavin Mitchell.

-Owen Benjamin.

-Weston Thomas.

-Roman James.

-Brennan Christopher.

-Nicholas Ray.



-Juliette Katherine.

-Charlotte Elizabeth.

-Victoria Madeline.

-Isabella Genevieve.

-Scarlett Evangeline.

-Vivienne Soleil.

-Rosalie Claire.

-Kristen Lily.

-Amelia Rose.

-Sofia Eve.



[:
Ethan Nathaniel

Christopher Daniel or Daniel Christopher
Brayden Alexander is gorgeous!He can always go by Alex when he is older too!



Alexis

Brianna

Courtney

Danielle- daniella

Emma

francesca

gabriella/elle

haylee

isabelle/a

jordyn

kaitlyn

louisa

madison

natalie

olivia

paulina



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment