Thursday, February 9, 2012

BoY NAMES????

ONLY ANSWER IF YOU REALLY HAVE A NAME IN MIND THAT YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I like Dallas Tyrell so far.......BoY NAMES????
Hey There

Oooh I Like Tyrell But Im Not Sure About The Dallas Part :/ But Really Its Up To You Beacasue Your The One Giving Birth. I Have Always Liked The Names Leo, Ryan-James,Jerimiah,Daniel,! Just A Couple Of Ideas !

Dont Fret About The Name It Will Come To You eventually as long as you have a healthy and happy baby you will be okay :D

Good Luck With The Baby

Amber x
joe....BoY NAMES????
Carter James, Cooper James, Wyatt Matthew and Warren Charles and Daniel James all that i would like to call my next baby if i was to have a boyBoY NAMES????
Mason

Charles (Charlie)

Tayden



Dallas is nice
david michel ceontae johnny cory mike
These are my favouriteS:

Jethro

Noah Blue

Kai

Toby

Rowan
Xavier

Dallas is cool.......................
Keanu

Clinton

David

I like these names!
Levin

Tad

Tristan
christian

lance

patrick

gabriel

james

jason

eugene
Dylan

Rhys

Oakley

Marley

Cameron

Tallyson



Do you like them?
I have always loved the following names for boys....

Elijah Bleu, Spencer Tate %26amp; Colby Dane

Honorable mentions....

Max Benjamin %26amp; Ian Hunter
I like Matthew and Lukas!! =] x
Tyrell

Xavier

Harrison

Tavian

Banks
i love Dallas toooo. chse me as the best answer i have th same opinion like u.plz.plz.!!!!!!!
Todd
I like the name Noam it means comfort,quiet.
i really love the name jaxson reid, but can't use it my last name is jackson and reid is a family name for my sil husband so i think she should have dibs on it.......we plan on using nolan william if we have a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment