Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are some cute country/redneck boy and girl names?

I am very country and i was wondering what some good country or redneck girl AND boy names are.

I would prefer the girls middle name to be rena and the boys middle name to be lee as these were passed down.

Thanks!What are some cute country/redneck boy and girl names?
Colton,Tim,Tyson,Trace,Austin,Cole,Shane…

Cheyenne,Dakota,Pepper,Shayna



thats all I got =D
Lesley, Anna, Alicia, Wendy, Whitney, Laura, Lauren, Colleen, Maureen, Colette, Naiden, Sasha, Ruth, Ruthie, Anne, Jessica, Bess, Carrie, Crystal, Diane, Debbie, Pasty, Ashley, Pam, Lorlene, Marlene, Darlene, Sharlene, Sharon, Karen, Sue, Susie, Sueanne, Susan, Bobbie, Jessie, Jackie, Malinda, Belinda, Bethany, Beth, Rabecca, Tina, Trina, Audrey, Alice, Linda, Paula



gorgie,billy,austin,trevor,seth,danny,…What are some cute country/redneck boy and girl names?
boys ;



Nash, Jesse, Clint, Sawyer, Beau, Hunter, Jackson, Brooks, Dallas, Ryder, Austin, %26amp; Wyatt.



girls ;



Molly, Nellie, Caroline, Paisley, Cheyenne, Mabel, Annabelle, Josie, Savannah, %26amp; Sierra.







?What are some cute country/redneck boy and girl names?
Jesse, Josiah, Caleb, Wayne

Mackayla, Abigail



I don't really know how you define 'redneck' names though...
For the Girl:

Peggy Rena

Luann Rena

Susie Rena

Rena Jean

Billy Rena

Joanne Rena

Daisy Rena

June Rena

Jilly Rena

Libby Rena



Boy:

Bobby Lee

Jimmy Lee

Robbie Lee

Jackie Lee

Tucker Lee

Dustin Lee

Hank Lee

Carver Lee
Cody, Austin, jesse.

Kacey, Kelsey, Emily
Whenever I do have a child my baby names are Adelaide Mae %26amp; Dominic Kane. I think they both sound a tad bit redneck, %26amp; I'm quite okay with that (:
Wrangler Tripp Westley Wyatt Branson Dillion Weston Hunter Rebel Blayton Jude Jesse Kash Rowdy Lane
Billy-Bob and Daisy-Mae
Gunnar
Cindy?
There's no such thing as "cute" redneck names in my book. Just my opinion....
Billie Joe, Bobby Jean, and I don't know for girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment