Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My mum has given birth to a baby boy, she has given me the responsibility to name him. Any ideas on boy names?

I need boy names that i call my 2 hour old baby brother i need ideas!My mum has given birth to a baby boy, she has given me the responsibility to name him. Any ideas on boy names?
Here are some names I love!



Aaron

Brian

Christopher

Daniel

Ethan/Evan

Finnegan

Gregory/Grant

Henry

Ian

James/Joseph/Jonathan

Kaleb/Kevin

Louis

Michael/Matthew

Nathan/Nicholas

Oliver

Paul/Peter/Pierce

Quentin/Quinn

Robert/Ryan/Rhys

Stephen/Samuel

Timothy/Thomas

Victor/Vincent

William

Xander/Xavier

Zachary
Joel.

It's simple, sweet, bright, fascinating! It's sounds a little like jewel, so it recalls something precious! And you can call him nicknames too, like Jo, Joe, Joy.My mum has given birth to a baby boy, she has given me the responsibility to name him. Any ideas on boy names?
Wow I hope she retained VETO powers, just in case.



Anyway:



Ethan

James

Nathan

Michael

Dominic

Thomas

Oliver

Samuel



I know they're traditional names but I like them.My mum has given birth to a baby boy, she has given me the responsibility to name him. Any ideas on boy names?
Oliver James



Theo



Leo



Noah



William



George



Matthew





good luck, congratulations to your mum and i envy you for getting to choose! :] xx
http://www.babyhold.com/babynames/Popula鈥?/a>

here u pick but i would hav to say noah, joshua, brayden, n jayden
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEWSET ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY. I THINK BIBICAL NAMES ARE BEST

How about Daniel, Zach or Shem?
What a huge responsibility, I can understand you wanting to get it right.

My favourite boys names are:

Jack, William, Josh, Dylan and Kai
Charlie

Brandon

Andrew

Owen

Joseph

Liam

Dominik

Billy

Sean

John

Keiran

Kristoff

Kyle

Cameron

Emil

Kamil

Scot

Danile

Jake

Sam

Kacper

Wojtech

Ross

Reece

Connor

Dylan

Logan
Oscar.

Dylan.

Tristan.

Ryan.

Lewis.

Robert.

Bradley.

Tyler.

xxxxx
Lake

Lane

Thomas

Brandon

Corey

Rion

Parker

Ian

Isaac

Vincent

Xander

Quinn





these are all names i like....hope this helps
Charlie James, Christian Alexander, or Alfie Joseph.



Congratulations to you and your family!!!
Griffin

Elliot

Elijah

Everett

Holden

Rory

Lawson

Kian

Liam

Lennon

Camden

Colsen


Spencer James



OR



Nicholas Anthony
Drake

Vincent

Viktor

Salem

Max

Rex

Lucian

Dimitri

Sebastien

Lazarus
David

Noah

Aiden

Matt

Joshua

Kyle

Ian

Kevin

Aaden

Caden

Logan

Eric

John


Asher

Aaden

Liam

Lawton

Justin

Jordan

Charlie

Caden

Nolan

Sawyer

Evan

Ryan

Tyler

Clark

Adam

Andrew

Caleb
Alfie Tyler %26amp; Jayden are all beautiful :)
JC

Tom

Chad

Andy

Justin

James

Raymond

Tim

John

Lee

Richard

William

Paul
Travis

Kaden

Zane

Ayden

Kylan

Kenan
My favorites are:



Kaden

Brayden

Asher





I ESPECIALLY love Asher. [:



Good luck!
My favourites are:

Aidan

Nate (nathan)

Lucas

Gabriel

Christian

Peter

Declan

Patrick



Congratulations! =)
Kellan Miles or Braxton Reece are my favorite boy names! =)


Conor and

Liam
I really like the names JACE... TROY... and JAYDON...
william

ethan

evan

josh

mark

tomas

chris

carlos

peter

jacob
Thomas James.



I love that name!



Well Done To Your Mum!
william

short -will
I like Johnpaul
Well my favorite boy names are



Seth and/or Max





well i hope this helped



(it probably didn't...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment