Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are some cool, hot, unique boy names for my book?

I am trying to come up a namefor a gorgeous unusual boy in my book. Have you ever noticed how different (but not so different) names are sexier? Like Edward from Twilight? Or Jace from City of Bones?



I don't need weird names like Eragon because it isn't fantasy. I need names that will make someone think:That boy has to be cute.





thanks!!!!!What are some cool, hot, unique boy names for my book?
I, myself, am writing a book and I have some advice for you.

Never ask for help in the naming area. When it is someone other then you who gets the idea it becomes less of your character and more of theirs.

The way I found the names for my characters was by using random name generators and things like that, make a list of names you like, split and combine them. Find what fits that person and then use it. Always have that list at hand for sudden name changes and new character entrances.
Alden



Shane



Matthew



Rory



Xander (one of my fav's)



Zac



Sometimes just spelling a common name differently gives the person reading the name a different twist on the way they envision a person. Like:



Sean (Shawn)



Jayson (Jason)



Other advice:

Invest in a baby name book! It helps!!! I have 4 LoL.What are some cool, hot, unique boy names for my book?
oh yeah i like the other persons reccomendations!

i also like

nick

miguel

jonah

justin



lol maybe thats just me :)

can u take a look at my question??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…What are some cool, hot, unique boy names for my book?
Mason, Alex, Michael, Chris, Trent, and Logan





Sexy Names ^_^
Ethan, Chase, my first thoughts of guys with those types of names are like OMG heres another flawless boy xD
Nathaniel (Nate) Crawford

Kyle Kingston

Todd Lyons

Keith Clayton
i always like guy names that start with a D or a L.

Examples:

Dustin

Damian

Darren

drake

dean

Logan

landon

lance

hope these help(:

good luck with ur story
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment