Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy Names?

I was just wondering what people thought of these boy names. My aunt and uncle are trying to adopt a baby and they need some boy names. Here are some whe have been thinking about:



Anthony



David



Jack



Gabriel



Marchello- my uncle is the only one who likes this name. The rest of us dont like it at all.





So which names do you like best? Feel free to make other suggestions but if you do please pick the one you like best out of these. Thanks!Boy Names?
i like gabriel
I would go with Anthony. He could always be called Tony if you want.Boy Names?
i love jack %26amp; anthony.



but it seems that you are going with the simple like common names.



i like the name

colon.

patrick

devin

dieter



=)Boy Names?
I love the name Anthony! Im dont really like Jack all that much! And I like David, (my dads name) And I have a cousin named Gabriel, and I never really liked it! But me and my boyfriend was pregnant, and we was gonna name our baby if it was a boy, David Michael, David from my dad and Michael from my boyfriend. I also know a little boy named Anthony Lee.... and I thought that was SO cute!



Best wishes to them!



Hope this answer helped some!
out of your choices i like Anthony...

my choice i like Christopher Thomas
out of those i like jack
hehe, may i suggest my name? Sean? not much story behind it though, it's basically an irish minpronunciation of "John" if not, my best friend's name is Nathan, i like that, and i have a cousin named Clark, for some reason i've always liked Clark
David
i like Anthony and Gabriel sounds girlish

but i like Jeremiah... just another sugesstion

hope i helped
i like them all except the last one...i agree that its a weird name
Anthony and Jack are good strong names.



What about: Joshua, Alexander or Stephan.
out of those names i like anthony or gabriel. the name michael is also a great name...it may b common but it has a very powerful meaning/story behind it
I like Anthony and nicknames Tony. Anthony reminds me of Anthony Hopskins the actor.
I like Anthony Marchello

or Gabriel Marchello
well ive always loved the name Rhett.



idk why



out of those i like Anthony



hope i helped =]
If I was choosing, which I'm not, I would definitely not pick Jack or Marchello. Now, the other three would be a toss up. They are all pretty good names. If I had to narrow it down to two I would say either Gabriel or David. If I had to choose one then, I guess I would go with Gabriel. Other names that you might want to consider would be : Daniel, Matthew (It is my name and I like it just fine), Brian - you could spell it Bryan, or maybe even Titus.
Jack or Gabriel. probably jack, because i don't like the nickname Gabe, which people usually give to Gabriel's. Marchello would get made fun of (marshmallow), and David is somewhat plain. Anthony, however, is a lovely middle name.
Jack is great

I love Sam
I like Jack the best. Then David. The others I don't really care for.



How about Andrew (Andy/Drew) or Joshua (Josh)?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Anthony
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment