Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy names?

In a few more months i'll be giving birth to my first child, and still my husband and I haven't agreed on boy names. We don't know the sex of the child,because we want to be suprised. We've already came up with a baby girl name if we have a girl that is. Any nice names you would suggest to one? I'm very open mindedBoy names?
Well, my borthers names are pretty unique, but they're cool =] They are Landon, Ryder, and Oakley. My dad's name is Aiden, and my step dad's name is Nolan.
Noah, Adam, Dakota, Stone, Ranger, William, Cody, Ashton, Micah, Harley, Vince, Will, Matt, Cash, Brent, Baily.Boy names?
Dylan, Zaiden, Ethan, Corey, Travis, Logan, Elijah. :-)Boy names?
Gabriel Isaac

Christopher Aaron

Julian Christopher

Trenton Michael

Kian Alexander

Ian Daniel

Ethan Cole
Well if you're asking here then I'll assume you've already thought of the usual ones - Alexander, David, Thomas, Nicholas, Robert etc. I actually really like all of those, but if you want to go for something different then I'd chose a name that had some significance. So for example, I liked how Heath Ledger was named after Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights. Or I don't know, if you're a fan of some of Goethe's works then maybe Johann. Historical figures are OK but sometimes they can sound quite tacky.



Oh, and I really like the Russian name Dmitri! It sounds foreign, dark and mysterious to me. But then names are all subjective, aren't they?
if we have a boy he will be lucas daniel :)
colton,chad,tyler,jason,sam,kevin,brando鈥?hope u find a name!!! good luck!!!!
i like the name "jack" a lot



also:



maddax

hunter

ty

summit

bennie

colin

ronan

cashel
Combine elements of both of your names..

My favorite examples of this are:

Melanie + Jason = Jasmine, Jalen

Tracey + Ron = Rosie, Ryan

Cathy + Ronald Lee = Carlee, Cameron
My faves are Jackson, Connor, Braydon, Colin, Brenton, Carson, and Roman.
Carter, Karson, Ryley, Ezra, Bennet, Braxton, Bryce, Jackson, Kaden, Casen, Tysen, Linden, Britton, ....Idk, boy names are hard. lol. I never could decide on one either. Good thing I had a girl!!
Kevin, John, Matthew, Richard, Christopher, Louis, Jay, Isador, Isreal
Daniel which mean God is my Judge
Adrian

Aiden

Alexander

Chase

Christopher

Jacob

James

Jayden

Lance

Nathan

Ryan

Samuel

Skyler

Zane
Mason

Parker

Evan

Brayden

John Mark
I like Dominic, Alexander, Anthony, and Eliot
Jordon? i dont know any boy names either



Hayden? Kayden?

Lance? Alex? Austin? Drake? Blake Blaide?
My favorite boy names are:



Jason Thomas



Josef Cleavon



and



Simon Brady
Some of my favourite boy names are Nicholas, Jessie, and Nathaniel.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment