Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy names?

My husband (deployed right now) and I can't decide on a boys name. We already have two little girls so we haven't really thought about alot of boy names until the last few weeks we have been making a list.



Some of the names we do like are

Austin

Brayden

Bryson

Cameron

Carson

Dominic

Elijah (ELI)

Garrett

Hayden

Hunter

Issac or Isaiah

Jayden

Jacob

Kaiden/Kayden

Kyler

Layton

Landon

Logan

Malachi

Nicholas

Parker

Riley

Tyler

Zachary



If anyone has any ideas on first and middle names, we would appreciate it.



Thank you in advanceBoy names?
wow those are reallly old fashioned names.. hope he doesnt get bullied in the future



ryan, jason, johnson, jack are the best names my opinion
I love Landon, Jacob, and DominicBoy names?
i like braydon cameron dominic elijah hayden isaiah jakob landon micholas riley tyler zachary.......pretty good selection!!! not malachi though,,, children of the corn x_xBoy names?
noah is always a nice name but the way i choose a name for my girl was to wait til she was born and the first name to pop into my head was the right one.

good luck
well i have a son named tyler james, a neiphew named logan, a cousin named zachary, another neiphew named jacob, a cousin named austin and one of my twins that i am about to have is going to be named dominiq (dominic). the other is going to be d'mitri. so any one of these names are good. good luck and may god be with him while he is over there...
I've been looking for baby names myself, and in my opinion, boys' names are the hardest. Why don't you check this website out?



http://www.babynamesworld.com



It's a really good baby names one. My favorite thing about it is that you can type in any meaning that you like, and it will list all names for that specific meaning. For example, if you want to find a name that means, "dark haired", just type that in and it will show you tons of options. It even had an advanced search which I like a lot. Anyway, Congratulation, and good luck on finding the perfect name!!
I love the name Isaac....Isaac means Laughter...and its a very strong name, also its not all that common.



Ryley is a nice boys name Very Original.



Gabriel...mean Hero of God, or God is Able

Josiah is also an original name.

Mackinley...means son of the white warrior (Daddy should like that LOL!)

Best of luck to you!
sorry this has nothing to do with ur question...but i noticed that ur a usmc wife..as well as me...and since u've been through birth i gotta ask u this...do u know if tricare covers waterbirths? i know they cover midwives....but what about waterbirth??....i tried calling and asking..and they told me they couldnt find it in the system...thanks in advance!

oh by the way..my husband and i are planning to name our boy Isaiah....we both love that name
You have a lot of good names on that list! My favorite by far is Brayden. There is a little boy in my class named Brayden, although he spells it Braden, (he is the sweetest boy ever!) And I like both spellings. I really like Malachi too! It is a great Biblical name that isn't too common.



Brayden Malachi sounds good to me! or...

Brayden James

Brayden Matthew

Brayden Ryan

Brayden Riley

Brayden Tyler

Brayden Avery

Brayden Eliot

Brayden Emerson

Brayden Isaac

Brayden Murphy

Brayden Miller



Malachi Joseph

Malachi James

Malachi Isaac

Malachi Logan

Malachi Murphy

Malachi Simon

Malachi Oliver



Hope that helps! Congrats and Good Luck!!! = ]
Brayden Malachi is my favorite combo! Good luck hun! =]
These are my favourite boys names.



Eden

Jack

Preston

Kyale

Blake

Riley

McKenzie

Noah.

Dylan



Good Luck %26amp; Congratulations.
cool anmes i like Tait
Good:

Dominic

Elijah/Eli

Garrett

Hayden

Isaac

Isaiah

Jacob

Malachi

Nicholas

Zachary



These are the only decent names on your list; the others are terribly trendy. The good thing is you have a lot here to work with. Ideas on combos:

Isaiah Dominic

Dominic Jacob

Nicholas Hayden

Elijah Zachary
adam

alex

anton

ben

bryn

callum

kyle

keyden

elliot

ellis

daniel

david

dayton

hugh

heath

jason

jordan

leon

leo

lex

tom

taylor

gareth

glenn

paul

wayne

william

youin

brooklin

romeo

cruse



cant think of any more hope this helps and concratulations, good luck :)
I'd choose either Elijah or Zachary. But I like Zachary better.
hunter jacob
What about Carson James.
Go with Zachary
I like Cameron, Dominic, Elijah, Isaac, Isaiah, Jacob (as a middle name, too common as a first), Malachi, Nicholas, Riley, and Zachary.



I really like Zachary Jacob and Malachi Nicholas.
I love Dominic, Elijah, Isaac, and Nicholas. Cameron, Isaiah, Jacob, and Zachary are good names as well.

Dominic Elijah

Nicholas Elijah

Elijah Dominic

Elijah Zachary

Elijah seems to work well in combos!

No comments:

Post a Comment