Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy names?

Im just bored but if i ever have a boy i cant think of any good names. Can u tell me some interesting names? i dont like normal common names,

The only normal names i like are Logan and Beckham.

i like rare ones. so any ideas?Boy names?
Soren

Drake

Hunter

Barrett

Raven

Strom

Sikander

Lineaus

Ignatius

Malachi

Chas

Royce

Bryce

Wynn

Aston

Alcott

Arden

Ares

Ballard

Avery
Gray...

Stone...



those are a little differentBoy names?
how about Gianni. Don't name your kid something too jacked up. They will be explaining and correcting pronunciation for the rest of their lives- and then when they are in therapy as adults for being pissed off all the time (cause they have to explain their name every time it is said or called), they'll blame you for their years of mental anguish. lol



When naming my children. I would imagine them as professionals, perhaps getting paged overhead at a hospital. I wanted to pick something that would be taken seriously and that they could be proud of.



Imagine....."Dr. Brylee Chance (insert any so called unique name) Jones, please come to the ER."Boy names?
Tate

Tag

Taygen

Cade

Casyn

Donovan

Keegan
i have a son named dalton and pregnant again if this ones a boy im naming him hudson
dashaun
How about "Moss"?

Thats my name! I can probably guarantee he'll be the only one in his classes named that..
Hope this helps :D :



*Cooper

*Cody

*Isaac
Brock



Devon



Cane
I like Lincoln, Luther... haha thats all i can think of.





But just in my opinion Logan and Beckham are not normal names.
Kyle, Antonio, Peter, Alex, Ryan, Sean, Tyler, Vincent, James, Marc, Chris, Anthony, Corey, David, Jonathan, Kevin, Elias, Manuel, Abel, Angel, Brandon, Curtis, Nick, Dewayne, Eddie, Greg, Irving, Ian, Jamez, Jason, Jaimie, Jim, Josh, Adrian, Joey, Mathew, Michael, Raymond, Roy, Troy, Zack, Patrick, Andrew, Jeremy, Larry, Jesse, Junior, Jorge, Mario, Brett, Ben, Dj, Nathan, Alonzo, Fernando, Logan, Tommy, Julian, Dylan, Leo, Victor, Leonardo, Darren, Christian
heck, before I even had kids i picked out a name that wasn't very popular back then, and spelled if differently and every thing. Now, I loath it.

I wanted to name my son Kaden, but I let my hubby pick out the boy name and he chose Konor after Eric Clapton's son that died. and I picked "Chance" for his middle name...as in 2nd chance b/c he was born 1.5yrs after our first child, Kyla passed away.





My daughter has a unique pretty name. I won't type it b/c I don't want it stolen, lol.. but I'll just say this, it is russian...so maybe check out that avenue. Instead of such common english or biblical names
Miles, Trent, Trevor, Lynch, Tabor, Spurgeon



maybe a cool street name?
Kahlil, Ayo, Ethan, Phoenix, Ali, Brendan, Benton, Duncalfe, Xerxes, Wendell, Zaire, Alphonse....
cameron, creedan, zane, zebe, devin, brannon, braden
Kyle,....Drake,....Ryan





?



%26lt;(0.0)%26gt;
I think Cooper and Bryant are great boy names! Just dont name him after fruit or a sport or something cheesy! It may sound funny, but imagine the torture the kid will go through.
well i like the name derek its my favorite boys name (i dont know any dereks). the names jared and dan are also favorites, but when it comes to uncommen, what about caden (i love that name a lot) you could call him cade for a nick name.
Killian

Levii

Asher or Ashton

Peyton

Caden
logan

cooper

hunter

aiden

trey

james

mark

austin
I named my little boy that is 2 1/2 yrs old...

Taye Sean~Malek
My sons names are Nicholas Adam Bryce, Aiden Gage, and Liam Aryan Colter. I dont like very common names either. I only picked Bryce in the my oldest boys name his dad took presidence being that it was his first boy and he picked Nicholas Adam. But were Irish and wanted Irish names, and I wanted all of them to have an "A" name in there somewhere.
beckham? if you ever have a boy and name him that, he'll hate you for the rest of his life. i mean, what would his nickname be? becky? ...hahahahah.... sorry, anyway, i like logan... i like tiernan... i also love celtic names, but that's just my heritage.
want some Italian names: Luca (Luke), Sebastiano (Sebastian), Marco (Mark)
They aren't so rare, but I like:



Luka

Owen

Everett

Jack

Liam

Nolan

Jace

Tye
A-C

Axel Dayton

Adrian Cyrus

Axel james

Axel Lee

Axel Wayne

Axel Griffin

Axel Jacob

Axel Ryan

Axel Bryce

Asher Blake

Atticus Levi

Anakin James

Anakin Lamar

Anakin Bryce

Anakin Briar

Aimon Briar

Alastair Vance

Alastair Foxx

Alastair James

Alastair Shawn

Aldan Mathias

Braxton River

Braxton Adler

Braxton Ambrose

Braxton Lane

Corbin Adler

Corbin Ambrose



D-H

Eldon Bryce

Ellis Briar

Emeric Blaise

Ellis River

Ellis Dane

Ellis James

Ellis Braxton

Emmett Reid

Everitt James

Galen Levi

Hadley Trey

Hadley Joel

Heath Sterling

Houston Xavier

Harrison Landon



I-L

Jalen Koda

Kelton Drake

Kona Jace

Kona Brett

Kona Lawson

Kona Ambrose

Kona Adler



S-V

Sterling Brice

Sterling Achai

Sterling Adler

Sterling Ambrose

Sterling Easton

Talon Joel

Teague Allen

Vance Adler
Troy, Blake, Trent
hayden

jayden

jace

luka

~~~CONGRATS~~~GOOD LUCK~~~
how about coolerthen as its first name then you as the middle name!
Elijah

Ryan

Nick

Bryce

Brian

Nimoni (Ni-mon-ee)

Jackson

Carson

Zach (ary)

Tyson
Well I love Arab names so



Ali

Omar

Tareq

Hakeem

Sameh

Siyed



Thats just to name a few that I love
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment