Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy names???

i find out what I am having monday and have this name picked out if its a girl AYLAH ANN WALKER (please give me ur opinion of it) i love uncommon names but they have to be cute not sure what to name it if its a boy middle name will be LEE i liked carson and mason but they are really getting too common I need something really cute but NOT really common pleaaase help and leave feed back on the grls name most ppl either love it or hate itBoy names???
Personally, almost ANY boy's name will go with "Lee".



The names we're choosing from if we have a boy are:

Cameron

Landon

Tristan



We're not very creative, but maybe something will pop out at you. ;) I like "familiar" names, but I'm trying to stay away from anything too common or trendy... which stinks b/c I love "Aidan" and "Liam", which are suddenly so popular.



Also, I think "Aylah" is VERY pretty... I'm just not brave enough to use such a unique name! Why not make the middle name "Anne" (with an "e")? It's less common and I think it's more feminine and "complete" looking. Just my opinion... I wish I had your knack for names!
I really like the name Aylah. I think it is feminine and unique. As for a boy, why not try to combine those two names? Cason. Or perhaps a more unique spelling: Caison. Just a thought!Boy names???
try here



www.babynames.comBoy names???
i like the name easton or maybe oliver ??
I think Alvin Lee would be good.
Dawson Lee? My little guys name is Dawson Michael :) It is not a common name around here, that is why we picked it!
Nathan

Lathan

Kasey

Josh

Andrew

Caleb

John

Joseph

Dustin

if you want a name thats not used much try easton or xavieror Lathan
I don't comment on baby names because that is a personal decision, alot of people hated my kids names. You can try going to http://www.babynames.com to look for some uncommon boys names but biblical names seem to be out of fashion right now

Ezekiel Lee

Noah Lee

that sort of thing.

Best of luck to you! Have fun at your ultrasound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment