Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy Names?

what is everyones opinions on the following boy names? and if you have any other suggestions i would love to hear them!



Seth Anthony

Dillion James

Austin Micheal

Ashton Lee

Avery Micheal

Trison Micheal

Tye Jeffery

Devion James

Joshua MichealBoy Names?
Kendrick Eldon
Leeland Eugene



is My Favorite.



I like your names alsoBoy Names?
Gabriel is a strong name.Boy Names?
Um, I like Ashton Lee. But I am going to name my first son Asher Ethan!
i like Tye Jeffery the best
great names! I love my nephew's name Pierce Gabriel.
I like Ashton and Joshua. Michael (note spelling!) is a great second name. Did you mean "Tristan" instead of "Trison"? Just checking. I also like Lucas. My son is Daniel Jordan. Daniel was his dad's favourite name, and so far we have been fortunate in not having it shortened to Dan or Danny! (yuck)



Good luck - enjoy your wee baby boy!
i personally really like dillon james.
I like the names Vincent, Evan, and Wesley. Out of your choices, I personally like Seth Anthony.
ive alwayz liked tha names Jayke/Jake, Shaun, Brendan or Nathan... i like all of ur names uve written the suit very nicely!
Brock Lee
My fav is Avery Micheal!!
I like Avery Micheal
I like:



Seth Anthony

Dillion James

Austin Micheal

Tyson Micheal

Ty Jeffery

Joshua Micheal

Liam Michael

Kaden Michael
I like Joshua Michael the best!
i like all of them but when you r nameing you son think about this should be a strong name that has alot of meaning to you that when he ask you why you name him that you have a good reason
I like Dillon James. I have a little boy and his name is Jay Alex his Dad picked Jay and i added Alex !
I like Ashton lee and Joshua micheal but wha about Lee ashton

GoOd LuCk xXx
Seth Anthony has a nice ring to it, i just dont care for Seth

Dillion James, is that Dylan/Dillon? if so, nice name choice!

Austin Michael-love it! very nice flow!!

Ashton Lee is cute

Avery Michael.....i have heard avery for girls as well, so not a favorite name of mine

Trison Michael i dont like, i cant figure out how to say Trison correctly

Tye Jeffery isnt bad

Devion James, again not sure how to say Devion correctly.

Joshua Michael is a very nice name.

My favorite....Austin Michael. Good luck!
LOVE AVERY MICHAEL!! Dillion James isn't bad.
Oz .................... That's my son's name!
I like Seth, but not with Anthony.

I also like Austin Micheal and Joshua Micheal. Joshua is my favorite.
Avery Michael is cute, good luck!
i like Austin Michael or Avery Michael
Why don't you combine both your names to create one I've have two boys named Jonah Henery and Noah Andrew if that helps. If i had to choose I'd say... Trison Micheal its not to common

No comments:

Post a Comment