Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy names?

Im stuck on boy names. I want a name thats strong for a little boy and a grown man. But I dont want these names you hear all the time like Nicholas, Aiden, Brayden and so on. YUCK.(sorry to anyone that like those names). So I want good names you dont hear often so far I like Troy. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the helpBoy names?
My sons are Shane, Joel and Reed



Making the short list was: Gage, Cash, Sawyer, Miles, Jesse, Colby
I'm in the same boat right now, so I can't help much. Some advice though: Stay away from Troy! If you want a name you don't hear often, I wouldn't go there. The name Troy has become hugely popular again thanks to High School Musical, and although you don't hear it a lot now, I wouldn't be surprised if there were several Troy's in your son's graduating class.Boy names?
Allen, Avery, LiamBoy names?
well some good boy names i think are kyle, Bradley, Michael, josh, Derek, Robbie(bob,or Robert)

i really hope my top 6 names are help full

have fun

:)
Henry

Adam

Sam

Jordan

Eric

Gregory
Elijah/Elliott/Elias

Kendrick

Isaac
Collin

Seth

Colby

Jackson

Bryce

Logan

Channing
鈾?Boy name suggestions I have are:



Troy James

Jayden Troy( love this one)(if we ever have a name this is what his name will be)

Trenton Troy (trent) (Love this one too)

Tyler Michael



Good luck hope I gave you some good ideas.
Ryder

Alexander

Reagan

Taylor

James (Common, but always nice.)
Brody

Jamison-call him Jamie

Gavin

and Van



i love those names hope i helped.
emmett, saxon, carter, jared
justin,bryan,noah.hope u like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment