Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy names?

Im not pregnant yet but am ttc. we have a 3 year old boy named Jakob.

I know when we have another it will be a boy. Hubby and I both have dreams of another boy. What are some good boy names that are not the usual Hip names that everyone is naming thier kids. I was thinking Micah?Boy names?
I thought I would have a girl...I have 3 boys and I couldn't be happier!



Jakob and Levi

Jakob and Samuel

Jakob and Marcus

Jakob and Mikah

Jakob and Elijah



Good luck ttc! May it be soon that you get a BFP!
i like Micah and AustinBoy names?
Garret, Amahd, LaurenttBoy names?
I THINK A COOL NAME FOR A BOY IS Rollin my name is Rollin and not many people have and i love the name i get lots of complements on it
How about Corbin?
jose even if its a girl like them http://youtube.com/watch?v=y_VL3uqGphI
Xystus

Caprian (maybe it was Cyprian)
I love the name Benjamin
I really like the name Fabien :]
use Jaden. its classy and fun
Kemar,wilson,khirmark,deigo,sean,alvin,z鈥? there are some name that we use allot in the caribbean!
Noah , Ethan, Evan, Jackson, landon, carter, aiden, hayden

These are a few I know you probably have heard a lot of jackson but it is an older name. I think Evan and Noah aren't used that much anymore and they are good and sturdy names. Plus landon is a classic name used any many older books I love that name.
i like micah.



alex, gian, carlo, kyle...
Heres some boys names I like: Nathan, Gabriel, Ethan, Carter %26amp; Braydon ( I think Braydon Shay is beautiful...but I'm having another little girl........so maybe oneday I'll have a little boy to name this).LOL.
i like michle,alex,criss,mario,david,corey,john鈥? malik,issac,bob,jason,henry,jory,chandle鈥?ray,charlie,luke,salvodor, these r all of i can think of right now
Noah, Trevor, Braylen I LOVE THE NAME BRAYLEN or Shawn or Sean however you want to spell it.
Please call your son Walter and he will be healthy , handsome %26amp; rich, have a guardian Angel, and live a long %26amp; happy life.
I like Gabriel too. Clearly you're going Biblical, Old Testament yet, so what about Jesse, Daniel, Joshua, Noah, Sam/Samuel, Michael, Adam, Aden, Matthew, Joseph, Zachary, Barak (seems appropo at this time)?
Jaden , Justin, Caleb
Christian, Moses, Isaiah
Micah is a good name...and so is *****. I actually better not write the name we have picked out for a boy, because I still want it to be unique when we have a boy....sorry, but Micah is good, go with that.
Domenic
Micah's cute, it means he who is similar
Mathew Christopher is a great full name i would want to name my next that but why wife has closed the factory, for now
Mark - both names will have a 'k' in it and both sound good (to me anyway)
You should wait until you are pregnant because it may be a girl. I drempt of having a boy and I had a girl. Micah isn't bad. Jakob is Biblical. So is Micah. How about David or Daniel. Daniel is my son's name and it means God is my Judge.
micheal
i like Lucas, Matthew, Jesse, and Caleb
I like Michah. I have a Michael, and I call him Micah often. It is a nice name.
I like Trevor
OMG i love the name Micah!

No comments:

Post a Comment