Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy Names?

I was just wondering what people thought of these boy names. My aunt and uncle are trying to adopt a baby and they need some boy names. Here are some whe have been thinking about:



Anthony



David



Jack



Gabriel



Marchello- my uncle is the only one who likes this name. The rest of us dont like it at all.





So which names do you like best? Feel free to make other suggestions but if you do please pick the one you like best out of these. Thanks!Boy Names?
Well i'm guessing u need some better answers cuz this is the second time u asked this but here is a better answer from me



Gabriel is an adorable name it has some nice nicknames to like Gabe which when he is older will not be one of those names that people will make fun of



and i also like Jack- i know a cute guy named jack so that is probally why i like it but i also like it cuz it is short easy to say and of course no one would pronounce it wrong like a name Jarlye (idk i made that up) but i agree with u marchello is unusual and sounds somewhat like marshmallow or some sort of instrument
Marciello and Anthony are really good boy names! Check out boynames.com too for others you mind find more appealing to you.

GinaBoy Names?
Anthony- very strong, handsome name. i love it

David- ive never liked this name much, i think it's because it's soo common

Jack- absolutely love it!

Gabriel- Im in love with this name. such a strong, masculine name for a boy and a man.

Marchello- if i had to say absolutely not to any of these names, it'd be this one :-pBoy Names?
Out of the ones you suggested I would have to say Jack would be my favourite.

Tell your Aunt and Uncle good luck!!



h[A]nny

xx
Gabriel the other are way to common make marchello the middle
either gabriel marchello

or anthony marchello



thats just me



marchello shouldn't be the first name hahaha
I kinda like Marchello just cuz it's different. The other ones seem overused.
I really love the first 4, Marchello not so much, LOL! My sister was going to be Gabriel Anthony if she was a boy. I really love that! David Anthony or Jack Anthony would be nice too.
here are some other names for that little guy



Austin



Cody



Will or Willium



Matt



Aaron



Daniel



Jake or Jacob

but out of those names you listed, i like jack
I like Jack the best, Gabriel reminds me to much of Gabrielle
Jack or Jackson

Grayson

Forrest or

Zane
Boy names that I like are



Jackson

Dalton

Dallas

Hunter

Conner

Aden

Payton
I agree with you that Marchello isn't the greatest name... especially if your aunt doesn't like it either, I would rule it out.



However, Anthony and Gabriel have the same sort of feel as Marchello, without being over the top. I especially like Gabriel.



Jack is great too, as is David.



But my vote goes to Gabriel, because it is a nice strong name.
anthony is my favorite. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment