Thursday, January 26, 2012

I purchased a bejeweled 2 deluxe disc and i can not get it to come up can you help please?

It might not come up because i am waiting on my computer techcian to come and fix my Run.exe.administrator domain whatever that is do you know how i can fix this myself thanksI purchased a bejeweled 2 deluxe disc and i can not get it to come up can you help please?
If you upgrade to Windows Vista, one of the things you may discover is that not all of your older programs will work under Vista. Many software vendors are working to release Vista-compatible versions but in the mean time, you can try running the applications in Compatibility Mode.



To do so:



1. Open Windows Explorer.

2. Locate the application executable.

3. Right click the executable and click the Properties option.

4. Select the Compatibility tab.

5. Select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode option.

6. From the drop-down list, choose the operating system you ran before upgrading to Vista.

7. If necessary, select the option to run the program as an administrator.

8. Click OK.I purchased a bejeweled 2 deluxe disc and i can not get it to come up can you help please?
Thank you so much my problem has been solved and now my husband can play the game while I am working on the other computer. Your solution worked; once again thank you.

Report Abuse

I purchased a bejeweled 2 deluxe disc and i can not get it to come up can you help please?
Do you mean it won't startup automatically? Try going to Start%26gt; My Computer%26gt; and open up the disc drive there.

No comments:

Post a Comment